Andrew Preece talks to Peter Harrison, the man who has stumped up £10 million to back a British America's Cup contender.
- The Race – who are the runners and riders and are they fit to go? James Boyd looks at the background to this controversial but ambitious event, its creator Bruno Peyron while PlayStation crewman Nick Maloney describes life on board one of the fastest ocean going yachts in the world. Andrew Bray and James Boyd argue the case for an against The Race beginning on 31 December.
- British America’s Cup – Andrew Preece talks to Peter Harrison, the man who has stumped up ’10 million to back a British America’s Cup contender.
- Matt Sheahan looks at what’s in store from the production builders over the next few months
- Shooting H20 – extract from Rick Tomlinson’s new book
- Multitools – we examine what’s on the market.
- Sydney-Hobart – former Met Office boss David Houghton reveals some new theories about wind and waves in the Sydney-Hobart.
- PLUS: 1/2 price offer on London Boat Show tickets