20 page special full report on Pete Goss’ radical 120ft catamaran Team Philips.
- 20 page special full report on Pete Goss’ radical 120ft catamaran Team Philips. We explain the design, meet Pete Goss and interview the boat’s designer Adrian Thompson.
- Ellen MacArthur, Britain’s single-handed sailing starlette has just launched her new Open 60 for the Vendee Globe. James Boyd sailed on board her in Auckland
- Iridium – the handheld satphone company goes to the wall. We look at the repercussions of this spectacular business failure
- Peter Blake’s ice breaker – the Cousteau Foundation have purchased the giant aluminium schooner Antarctica
- Tim Thomas joins the BT Challenge fleet for some heavy weather sea trialling