Laser Radial world champion Jean Baptiste Bernaz has won the Byte world championship in Lake Garda
Laser Radial world champion Jean Baptiste Bernaz has won the Byte world championship in Lake Garda.
Second and third place was taken by the two Singapore skippers, Hao Lo Jun and Ming
Leong Kwong, while the first Italian is Francis Pagano, of the Circolo
Vela Gravedona took 10th place out of 38 boats competing.
1. Jean Baptiste Bernaz, FRA, 20 points
2. Hao Lo Jun, SIN, 30pts
3. Ming Leong Kwong, SIN, 37pts
4. Morgan Aussel, FRA, 39pts
5. Huang Li David Shung, SIN, 55pts
6. Mathew Archibald, CAN, 64pts
7. Glenn Cheang Russell, SIN, 64pts
8. Russel Chew Jonathan, SIN, 99pts
9. Nick Miller, GBR, 104pts
10. Hannah Blore, GBR, 111pts