Yachting World is looking for an enthusiastic and organised person with an interest in developing our website and creating new content
Yachting World, the world’s most widely read sailing magazine, is looking for an organised and enthusiastic person to join our team, which is based in Farnborough, Hampshire.
This is an exciting role for someone with a strong interest and background in website and digital media, combining the day-to-day running of office admin for the team, contributor payments, rights agreements, reader queries and picture editing with developing, creating and promoting top quality content for our website, www.yachtingworld.com.
This is a great to be opportunity of an experienced team of sailing journalists and to play a key role in taking us forward online and across existing and new platforms.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Great organisational skills
- Knowledge about boats and sailing
- Understanding of web publishing and some familiarity with content management systems
- Understanding of shareable content and social media
- Prior experience of writing for the web will be helpful
- Ability to work remotely and independently.
If this could be you, make an application by sending a short covering email explaining why you are the ideal candidate and a CV to the Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 20 May 2016.