Take a sneak peek at what's in the new September issue of Yachting World...
Check out our top 10 reasons to grab the new September issue of Yachting World:
- From the Editor: How the remarkable Dorade has won the Transpac race again after 74 years – and was faster this time across!
- On The Wind: J Class action from Palma; Russell Coutts says America’s Cup boats are too big and too expensive; Ben Ainslie races Jeremy Clarkson; traffic separation and the Fasnet; Rd Arrows in Monaco
- Pacific Oysters: Why after sales service has proved so important in the Oyster World Rally. David Glann reports from Fiji
- Gathering of the Clan: Wild sailing in Scotland as the Fife fleet takes on the weather. Elaine Bunting reports
- A Better Boat for Your Money: Part 2: Leon Shultz completes his fascinating description of re-furbishing a worn-out Hallberg Rassy 46, describing the cost of some of the major upgrades and replacements
- Autumn Show Preview: Twenty four yachts and 12 autumn boat shows feature in this look at what’s new on the market and where you can view new yachts for the first time
- Atlantic Gear Survey: Part 1: Diesel and alternative power generators plus watermakers come under the microscope in our unique examination of common equipment needed for modern bluewater cruising
- Great Seamanship: The Epic Voyage – A remarkable family passage to New Zealand with a sting in its tail. A gripping story of survival in a cyclone
- On Test: Gunfleet 58: The much-awaited debut of this well finished, twin rudder bluewater cruiser from Richard Matthews’s new company Gunfleet. Toby Hodges likes what he sees
- Cruising: Jean Socrates completes a brave
circumnavigation after her third attempt; posh loos; good news and bad on
piracy; micro-cruising and a mini rescue
Find all these must-read articles and more in the September issue of Yachting World.